Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Pink Racerback

Racerback DressAnother Racerback dress, this time a pink with matching binding for Eva's best little buddy. Ideally, being only a week apart I could use the exact same pattern size I had already traced out for Eva.... bonus
Racerback Dress
I modified the pattern this time to make the back all one piece. Not that there was anything wrong with the other dress, but I was being a tad lazy this morning and I didn't want to have to re-thread my machine which was all ready threaded for top stitching just to gather the top back piece to the bottom. I know SUPER lazy, right? Racerback Dress
I was asked to make two for her buddy, plus Eva could do with another couple for daycare so a bit of a procession line of Racerbacks is now sitting on the table.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

you've really got your sewing mojo on lately! nice job!