Monday, April 30, 2012

KCWC : Day 6 : Baby Skirt


My baby girl has no skirts. How that can be when her sister seems to own about 320 I do not know, but as part of KCWC I decided to rectify this situation.

Wasting too much time trying to find a tutorial for a skirt small enough for a size 1, I gave up. Surely after all the skirts I've made I could figure out a simple Eva-sized one. So with a gorgeous fat quarter of fabric I picked up at a craft show many moons ago, I drafted my own (simple) skirt and voila, my baby now has started her own skirt collection. Now I have a pattern, I think she might need a little more room on her side of the wardrobe in the girl's room for some more because she looks so cute walking around in this one.

1 comment:

Ellyn said...

cute baby and cute skirt! I think Eva needs many more. especially if you can squeak them out of a fat quarter!