Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Far Far Away II Quilt Top

Every night, once the smalls are tucked into bed and assumed their random sprawled out states, I wake up. Wide awake. My body realises if Iwant to do something uninterrupted for the first time all day, do it now. And every night as I climb into bed after midnight, just like last night, I question why I stayed up SO late when I could have had a lovely 10 hour sleep. 

But every night I do it, and last night's project makes me happy. I have finished the top for Eva's Far Far Away II quilt. Now to piece the back which will be fairly simple, and then figure out how I am going to quilt it. I'm temped to try meandering which I've never done, but if I dont like it and have to unpick that's alot of unpicking! Otherwise it might be the old stitch in the ditch.

1 comment: