Thursday, October 20, 2011

Tova (Blogtoberfest Day 20)


Pattern: Tova by Wiksten
Fabric: Linen from Spotlight

My Tova muslin is all finished, cut and sewn last night. As I hoped, it's a great pattern and I can see lots of these appearing in the wardrobe after I take a fabric buying trip maybe to Tessuti for some "nice" fabric. The pattern is over here, but I must have fluked the timing of my order because you can now only pre-order for shipment in late November.

So, my list is done! Next up some more Mary Janes for my very first market.

The List
Hospital gowns for Eva
Nightie for Eva
Amy Butler Dress from Little Stitches for Little Ones for Eva
Strapless Shorty Jumpsuit from One Yard Wonders for Bella
Tova Shirt by Wiksten
Oliver & S Puppet Show Blouse for Eva
Oliver & S Puppet Show Shorts for Eva
Lisette 2245 Portolio Tunic for me

4 comments:

Ellyn said...

very cute pattern! & way to knock off that list. Maybe I need to post a list on my blog to get me moving instead of pictures of half finished projects! LOL

The O's said...

Wow, you have powered through your list, good on you! Lovely top, very slimming. You have a similar one in voile?

Looking forward to seeing the Nightie for little missy :-)

Kate said...

I can't believe you are at the end of your list - the Tova looks great!

willow and moo said...

Looks great! Can't wait to see what fabric you choose to make it in. :)