Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

We made a promise no Valentine's Day presents (as we do every year) but I couldn't help myself. Dean deserves to be spoilt, he takes such good care of all of us, especially when I'm pregnant and have the energy of a sloth by the weekend.


LOVE Cross Stitch to be hung above our bed, Inspired by Robert Indiana's Love sculpture. Pattern by Jennifer Hoel.

"When I grow up I want to be an iPhone" Flex Frame case won from CurlyPops. Perfect for the man who REFUSED to by an iPhone cause he "doesn't need one" and only needs a phone to "make and end calls". Dean works in a huge IT Multi-national corporation where everyone has a Blackberry or iPhone, his poor phone must be so embarrassed. Cam is a genius, I love her fabric designs... get your own one here.

In the box, a new Timex watch to wear on the weekend and when he is out running.

2 comments:

Kate said...

Love the cross stitch.

Ellyn said...

Lovely. If you start now you can make a cross stitch for my hubby for next year. Or I could. Nah