Saturday, January 15, 2011

Rubbish Free Lunch Bag

When my princess starts school in a couple of weeks, she will be taking her Nude Food Movers Rubbish Free lunch box. We've been using these lunch boxes for almost a year and have found them really great for keeping food fresh and the little containers are great for snacks and dips etc. not to mention not needing extra zip lock bags and glad wrap etc.

The only downside to them I have found is they are wider than an average lunch box, so since I wanted to be able pack her lunch box plus another container for morning tea plus her water bottle, even the matching lunch bags aren't big enough.

Using some insul bright to keep everything cool, quilting fabric from Lincraft and some velcro and ribbon.... a new custom made lunch bag just the right size for her lunch box, some snack boxes and a drink bottle.

2 comments:

CurlyPops said...

Such a great idea! I'm always looking for something to pack my work lunch without all the glad wrap. I think I need a new lunch box.

Sarah said...

looks great! How exciting... school! Lacie can't wait.