Thursday, November 25, 2010

Production Line

Today's blog post is bought to you by the number 2 and the words "Production Line".

With my staff member perched on my lap, we broke into the pile of fabrics and cut what felt like 100 squares and rectangles

We finished off six iphone/ipod/sunglasses cases (just needing the flexi frames to go in) for the wonderful carers at our daycare, as well as a panel of 12 Christmas Decorations from Prints Charming, all sewen together just needing trimming, turning, stuffing and then hand sewing closed which I plan on doing tomorrow morning at Craft Group.

Now for some afternoon tea and put the workers back to the sewing machine to make Nanny a Christmas present I thought of this morning.

3 comments:

Kate said...

You are organised - I need to make the teachers presents next week and I have some flexi frames - I just need to sew some ipod covers.

Ellyn said...

nice job! your little assistant looks quite pleased with himself!

Ellyn said...

oh, by the way, I gave you an award today on my blog! Hugs to you