Friday, October 8, 2010

Modkid Yoga Skirt {Blogtoberfest Day 8}

Pattern: Modkid Yoga Skirt (freebie via Sew Mama Sew)
Fabric: Grey knit and Anna Marie Horner Voile

I made this a bit on the big side. By the time the heat of Summer hits I should be big enough for this to fit perfect. Mind you I wore it all day today too and it fit nice and comfy.

With the Aussie dollar sitting at 99c to the AUD $1, the highest it has been EVER, a fabric splurge is very very tempting.

Resisting... resisting...

5 comments:

Lauren said...

you've done a fantastic job! great fabric! it was lovely to come and stumble across your blog! Happy blogtoberfest! all the best with it!

ensparkle ceramics said...

ooooh great link Lisa- I am looking for my next sewing projects :-)

My efforts will look nowhere near as good as your though ;-)

Sally said...

Great skirt... I took the link straight away... I want one too!

The O's said...

Lovely skirt, looks super comfy.

As for resisting, I'm not! Stef has been warned...

Bianca Jae Makes Stuff said...

Great skirt! Thanks for the linking....and the laugh! Resisting pffff! I know what you did last night ;) xox