Friday, October 1, 2010

Blogtoberfest

Up until a few days ago I completely forgot Blogtoberfest was coming. Starting in 2008, I took part for the last 2 years and when I saw it was starting soon I completely dismissed joining in this year. My blogging has been terrible the last couple of months, I know know excuses being pregnant, but seriously I blog from my lounge where I have been stationed pretty much for the last 2 months, so there goes that excuse.

So I've done it. My sewing after Kids Clothes Week Challenge has spurred on some motivation to make summer clothes rather than buying, so the thought is, now I'm signed up to Blogtoberfest then it will urge me on to get these projects done so I have something to blog about every day in October.

So, bring on Blogtoberfest, and my intended sewing fest....

No comments: