Friday, September 17, 2010

Shopping

Last night, while hubby was working late I had a look at the new Oliver & S patterns. If he asks, it's his fault that I bought 3 of them 'cause he wasn't here to help me pick which I should buy.

So of course that meant today I had to go to Spotlight and get fabric so I can actually make the outfits when they arrive. This of course is also his fault, because if I hadn't bought 3 patterns in the first place I wouldn't have needed fabric for them.

I'm pretty good at making excuses to shop.



Oliver & S Music Box with this voile fabric...


Oliver & S Ice Cream Dress with this fabric...

And some plain cotton for an already used and loved Oliver & S Puppet Tunic & Shorts pattern

Least I can start on the Puppet Show Tunic + Shorts while I wait for the other patterns to arrive. Talk about forcing my sewing mojo to come back!

3 comments:

Ellyn said...

love them all, but I think my favorite will be the ice cream dress! That fabric is adorable

Jodie said...

I'm obviously looking in the wrong places at Spotlight as I haven't seen those knits before! (And I'm at Spotlight at least once, sometimes twice a week.)

I am trying so hard to resist the temptation to buy that Hopscotch pattern at the moment. I bet I've ordered it by the end of the week LOL

Karen said...

Your Spotlight has some lovely stuff, and you chose well!
The fabric for the jumper is gorgeous and so is the stretch for the hopscotch dress. Lovely.
I have a couple of O+s patterns on their way to me - they are lovely!