Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Sew It Together : Thursday & Friday

I know I haven't blogged about Sew It Together in Melbourne yet, well I haven't really blogged about anything in a few weeks... bronchitis, birthdays, kids activities... you know the drill. Days quickly fly by.

Sew it Together was fantastic! Sheridan did a fabulous job putting it all together and I can't wait for 2011 in Sydney.

(Ink & Spindle teasing us with printing a batch of Birch in Chocolate that is not available anymore.)

Friday we spent being chauffered around in a mini bus to visit Amitie, Patchwork on Central, Ink & Spindle and finally a soiree at Nikki's. I managed to get an invite to dinner with blog celebrity Fi, knitter-extrodinare Sooz, Bianca, the world's funniest cop Abbe AND Lara and Tegan from Ink & Spindle. Great fun.

For Hubby

Next up I'll post about the Craft Day on Saturday and some MORE goodies...

No comments: