Thursday, March 4, 2010

Sis Boom Tunics

Sis Boom Patrica Tunic top for me in Anna Marie Horner Voile. Super soft fabric, super comfy top. Must wash it and refrain from wearing it everyday. Or just make another one.

I also bought the matching child's version, the Sophie Tunic. While I wait for some fabric for Bella's to arrive, I had just enough of this gorgeous Darla fabric by Tanya Whelan for a present for a little birthday girl.

Both patterns are automatic PDF download, have really clear instructions, heaps of photos and best thing about the kids pattern is it's from 6months - 12years so I can see it's going to get alot of use.

Both have instructions for either an outer contrasting fabric like my version or the lining on the inside like the Darla version. There is also three different arm styles and a stack of lengths for every one. Great patterns.

7 comments:

Leah said...

Lisa, those patterns sound great and lovely tops!

Meika said...

I love that voile. Very pretty top.

The O's said...

Noice! I haven't used my blue version of the voile if you are desperate for another top!

Gilly said...

Gorgeous! I love the fabric!

Cat said...

They both look great! Lovely fabric choices to go with the pattern you chose. I like patterns that have such a big age range it makes economical.:)

B @ Sweet Limes said...

I say make another one. You waste a perfectly adorable shirt if you don't wear it day in and day out.

Kate said...

They are lovely. I have made the child's one, but not the adult one. Might have to give it a go.