Thursday, October 8, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 8: Unicorns, Snails and Wildflowers

Unicorns, Snails and Wildflowers from Heather Ross' range over at Retromummy's shop. All this pretty fabric plus Corrie's a super quick shipper too.

From top: Wildflowers on Pink, Unicorns on orange, Snails on orange, Wildflowers on orange

The wildflowers on pink is for a summer top for me and the other three are destined for clothes for Isabella.

I've signed on the dotted line for One Crafty Mama's Lazy Days Skirt Sew-a-Long which starts this Monday and I think some of the three oranges will morph into Lazy Days Skirts. Join in and try making at least one of the Oliver & S skirts from their free pattern, I plan on trying to get a couple done.

4 comments:

Melissa Goodsell said...

YUMMY! My fabric from Corrie arrived too, it's so nice.
Yay for joining in with the sew-a-long.

Karin van Dam said...

Cute unicorn. I bet little girls love skirts with unicorns on them. Come to think of it: I bet big girls do too ;-)

Ellyn said...

those fabrics are delicious! I got a fabric deliver yesterday from the Fat Quarter Shop. fun fun

Virginia G said...

I love those fabrics! They are so cute.

I'm rapidly becoming a rather rabid Heather Ross fan.