Saturday, October 31, 2009

Blogtoberfest Day 31: Final Blogtoberfest


Ciao
Au revoir
Auf Wiedersehen
Aloha
Nameste
Adiós

The second Blogtoberfest finishes today and I made it without missing a single day. I even have a few "backup" posts that I thought of along the way still saved to work on that I came up with "incase".

Big thank you to Cathy for running Blogtoberfest again and for the barrel girl CurlyPops.

This month has flown by so quick. I haven't got around to all the Blogtoberfest participants (well there ARE almost 300) but I will be slowly checking in with a few more even though the month is done. I have made some lovely new friends and come across MORE blogs for my bulging Google Reader.

Thank you to everyone who has visited my blog thanks to the festival, it certainly does feel like a festival around blog-land and I can't wait until next October.

No comments: