Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Afternoon Fun

Monday afternoon was a bit of this

Liam's first time playing with playdough where he didn't try to make a 3 course meal out of it.

And yesterday afternoon was fun at the beach

Too bad Bella got halfway along the track and decided she had enough of riding so Mummy had to hike everything back to the car while supervising the crazy driver on the blue bike.

Today Liam decided staying up and not napping in the afternoon sounded like fun so we spent all afternoon trying to avert acts of craziness bought on from the delirious state kids get in from no sleep. Tomorrow there shall be sleep.

Watch this space for some actual SEWING to be finished soon. A break from working into all hours of the night on Monday meant I was sewing instead. A quilt top, bottom and half quilted together. I also started a new knitting project tonight but it looks like it's going to take me a while. I wonder if I'll make it to the end before I loose patience.

1 comment:

Gilly said...

Hi Lisa - looks like you guys had a ball! Hey did the embriodery book make it to you? xx