Saturday, January 3, 2009

Powerhouse Museum

Today we headed off to the Powerhouse Museum to check out the Stars Wars exhibition and the rest of the sites. We came home with an annual pass for the whole family it was so much fun!

Star Wars

The Magic Garden

The Cyberworld exhibition

Off to build

And building lego worlds while all dressed up

Can't wait to go back and check out the Space exhibition.

Don't you love how when we go to something like, oh I don't know, a special New Years Eve dinner hubby takes 1 photo, but let him loose in a Star Wars exhibition and we come home with almost 90. Maybe I should just get Stormtroopers to come along to all family events and pose for photos.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I've always loved the Powerhouse museum! It's a tradition in my family to take whatever kids we can find every time we're in Sydney. can't wait to take my own children.