Saturday, January 31, 2009

In The Mail

Everyone waiting "something" from me, it's in the mail! New fabrics pickes, the last snaps hammered, labels in place (not sure on the positions though) and all wrapped and posted. I hope everyone likes the colours I chose and would love feedback. So Andrea, Anja, edward and lily, CurlyPops, Natasha, Gilly, TinnieGirl, Rebecca, and Marita keep an eye on your mailboxes. I didn't get a chance to photograph them all nicely wrapped up.

New colour options now in the shop here.

6 comments:

Tacha said...

Ooooh!! They look lovely - I am very excited! Thank you so much!

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

That is so exciting. I'm going to be stalking the mail box. They look gorgeous.

CurlyPops said...

I can't wait! I have brand new business cards that are going to look very spiffy indeed!
Thanks so much.

B said...

Those are adorable! Wish my feed had been working properly so I could have gotten in on that giveaway. I think I got it fixed now.

edward and lilly said...

Hi Lisa, I got mine yesterday and the colours are perfect. I love it, it's so cute. I'm going to use it for all the business cards I receive at my day job. Thank you so much. I'll pop it on my blog this week too.
Oh, and the fabric! Love it!!! Most unexpected, I agree it will suit my cats, actually it will make perfect little ties for some boy cats I'm making soon.

Cathy {tinniegirl} said...

I'm such a goose. I forgot to go to my PO Box in the last couple of weeks so I haven't picked up my gorgeous pouch. I've seen Curlypops' so I can't wait. Saturday is the day.