Saturday, December 6, 2008

I've Been Tagged

I've been tagged by the lovely Anja for seven random things about myself.

Ok so it's late at night after another long week so these are just the first things that come to mind! Be prepared for boredom...

1. I love to cook. Everything and anything. If only I had more time in the kitchen.
2. I am a completely self-taught web designer and well everything I know on the computer. What started out as helping out a friend to "fix" something has ended up as a full-time business a few years on.
3. Our last holiday was February 2004 to Hayman Island and I'm ITCHING for another holiday. I've been leaving travel brochures in random places around the place but hubby does not seem to be getting the hint.
4. I buy far too many magazines. Decorator, clothes, craft, cooking you name it.
5. My favourite fabrics at the moment are linen and denim. They seem to go with everything and since I am hopeless at picking fabric combinations, always a fail-safe option.
6. I am a HUGE baby kisser. No need to panic, I usually only attack my little man and girl and they think it's hilarious when mummy tries to eat their toes and legs and arms and chubby cheeks. You get the idea. I don't think I'll be able to get away with it for much longer.
7. Hubby & I love nothing more than relaxing on the lounge and watching a DVD. Throw in a glass of wine, some cheese and bikkies and we can stay plonked on the lounge for a whole afternoon while the kids nap.

See told you it would be boring.

Now for those I am tagging.. I'd love to know more about the people who are getting the goodies from my give away this week. So;

Stephanie
Heather
Lina
Amanda
B
aSprinkling
Ashley

2 comments:

Anja said...

Hi, thanks for playing along.

I buy too many magazines too. Right now, I have to buy Marie Claire Idees. It's so hard to get it here in Slovenia. Every shop has only one or two copies.

Stephanie said...

How much fun is this! Thanks for tagging me. :) I posted, but I could have posted nearly identical entries as yours I think! Love to cook, love to veg out on the couch with my husband and a good movie, and we haven't been on a "real" vacation in years! Oh... and I love kissing babies. :)