Thursday, November 20, 2008

Photo Shoot

Yesterday we did a photo shoot with a good friend, an attempt at "nice" photos to send to relatives and for our annual Christmas Card I am yet to design.

We got some beautiful shots and managed to avoid the heavy rain. A big thank you and well done Tanya for managing shots of BOTH my children in one frame, it was a task with Liam, he was Mr Speedy-Gonzlaez all day.

These were just the sneak peaks Tanya sent me, and I can't wait to get the whole CD. Check out over here for Tanya's site and also for some more fantastic shots of my beautiful children. Not that I'm biased at all.

3 comments:

Liesl said...

They both look adorable. What fantastic shots.

Unknown said...

What beautiful photos! My goodness, Bella looks like you.

Ellie said...

That last one of Liam is just stunning.