Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Baby Girl

hotos from our playdate today with friends...

Isabella, Liam & Amelia were running a little shop selling strawberries & bananas & chocolate cake. Unfortunately all I was getting for my hard earned money was leaves that I had to pretend tasted like the real thing. (They didn't and all the talk of chocolate cake made me hungry!)

After our playdate we went to meet a gorgeous little girl born early this morning. This little sweet heart is the closest thing Dean & I have to a niece/nephew since I am an only child and Dean's only sibling passed away 5 years ago. I can't wait to spoil her rotten. You are going to be sick of me little Lily with all my squishy hugs and kisses!

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Beautiful photos and what a sweet little babe. Doesn't she look perfect!