Friday, October 3, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 3/Summer Dress

I fell in love with this Tina Given's fabric from quilthome a couple of months ago and wanted to make something summery & simple for Bella to really show it off. So here goes, a little dress with lace straps and cutie pockets with lace trim. She's at daycare today, so just me and the monkey boy, but I can't wait to try it on her. I'm pretty chuffed, I didn't use a pattern just used ideas from a few different dresses I've made.

Blogtoberfest day 3 down, 28 to go! Check out all the blogtoberfest fun at Big Cat's Emporium.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

You did it and it looks beautiful!

Ellie said...

The lace straps compliment it so well.

Just beautiful.

LisaAnn said...

It is lovely! I think the lace makes it very elegent. She is going to want to wear it everyday.

Stacey said...

I love it! That fabric is to die for!