Sunday, October 19, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 19/This Is... My Favourite Films

My faves as a kid... Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (apparently on repeat all the time according to my parents), Mary Poppins, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory (Also my favourite book as a child) and The Wizard of Oz.

As a teenager... Terminator 2 over and over again. I know. I just liked all the futuristic stuff. Please don't tease me.

This year... The Dark Night. Fantastic. Heath Ledger was just brilliant. HOWEVER, it definitely WASN'T Don't Mess with the Zohan. I have a rule that I never leave a cinema where I paid good money to watch something. I couldn't do it. A friend and I went to see this so-called "movie" and about 20mins in started wondering what was going on and ended up leaving after much deliberation with about 20mins to go, our brains just couldn't take it anymore.

An all time favourite though? Well I don't think I have one, it changes all the time. I can tell you I'm not keen on sappy movies, most girly movies, movies involving the "Wild West" or Medievil. I like action movies and dramas however we also have a full Disney Masterpiece collection going that I started years before the kids were even born and love seeing Isabella now enjoying them too.

Thanks to ilovehokey for this weeks theme and Three Buttons for hosting.

No comments: