Thursday, October 16, 2008

Blogtoberfest Day 16/Part Mountain Goat Part Monkey

So we were out playing outside this afternoon after naps. I popped inside to grab the kids some towels before I filled up the water table so we could have a play in the sun and I came back to this..

Apparently it's more fun to SIT in the table.

I'm sure this kid is part mountain-goat. This week he has managed to figure out how to climb onto our bed, the coffee table, the side table (where he sits ON the table and dials random phone numbers) and now into the water table. I think Bella managed to climb onto our bed at ummm 3.

Part-mountain-goat-part-monkey I'm telling 'ya.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

Cute photo! We have a similar table that has sand in it. I frequently find both my boys sitting inside it. It might be a bit better to be sitting in sand than water though!