Tuesday, September 9, 2008

This Is... My Favourite Band of All Time

This was hard. I even had to go snooping at other people's answers hoping they would jog some memories. Of course there are HEAPS of bands that I like/have liked but what is my favourite?

So this is it, I just went through our pittiful CD collection. We are NOT CD buyers in this house for some reason, bring out a DVD on anything and we probably have it, but not CDs. So out of the teeny tiny pile of CDs we own, the band with the most spots in our "collection" (I use the term very loosely) is U2. They would probably be it?

Maybe that's "Our" favourite band of all time. The one I remember the most from my youth is probably Silverchair. They were the first CD I ever owned, long gone now but anyone remember Frogstomp? I did actually get their last CD when it came out, probably the only CD I have bought in 5 years so they might count?.

1 comment:

Liesl said...

We don't have very many CDs either. That would be because someone broke into our house and stole them (along with the stereo and our doona!) a few years back. I kind of lost heart after that and these days just download the odd tune for the iPod.

Pretty fond of U2 though - especially Rattle and Hum.