Thursday, September 4, 2008

A Packaged Lunch Number 2 & Tutorial!

A new lunch bag for the monkey. This one is the same cotton canvas on the outside but with a fabric I found at the local quilt shop.

The contract & procedure writer from my old "working in an office" days, came to good use today. I was asked by a few people how I made the Princess' lunch bag the other day and since I planned on making this one for the Monkey, I documented the steps and made this tutorial up tonight. If something doesn't make sense please let me know!

So here it is.. Lunch Bag Tutorial.

Lunch Bag Tutorial.

4 comments:

Casey said...

thanks for the tutorial! I'm going to try my hand at one tonight for my daughter, a little last minute since she starts tomorrow lol

Liesl said...

Ooohs - I love a good tutorial. The lunch bag is lovely.

The tutorial looks very easy to follow. I'll have to give it a go.

I wonder if your contracts and procedures looked that pretty?!!

Anne said...

Great tutorial! I blogged your project at Craft Gossip Sewing Blog:
http://sewing.craftgossip.com/tutorial-sew-a-fabric-lunch-bag/2009/02/09/

CountessLaurie said...

Hello! Thank you so much for this awesome tutorial. I made this tonight and it was easy to follow! If you want to see the finished product and read some Laurie lovings, just go to http://countesslaurie.blogspot.com/2009/08/time-is-flying-by.html.

Thanks again!