Wednesday, August 13, 2008

This is.. A Work in Progress

Stitching on the face for Little Kitty from a Melly & Me pattern. The poor thing looks like she has "child-bearing hips" like me, but I have a dress to cover her up.
The two fabrics are for a skirt for one of Isabella's friends 3rd birthday soon.
Ties to go on another Tea Towel apron for my Aunty.

Since I'm admitting to what I'm up to.. here's the rest.
1. A cover for our Ottoman just waiting a hem. I'm procrastinating because I don't think it's going to look good.
2. Another 3rd birthday present. No idea what I'm going to do. Help.
3. My Pay-It-Forward gift for Andrea. Still deciding what to make. See a trend happening here?
4. All three of my blog giveaway gifts. I know what I'm making on this one, but the material has FINALLY turned up at the Post Office after going AWOL for a few days. I detest Australia Post. I'm sure behind all the lovely helpful people they put at the front counter it is actually manned by monkey's behind the doors and baboons deliver the mail in our area.
5. Cushions for the lounge. Yes I am STILL deciding what to do with them. I have some fabric but just cannot decide.

No comments: