Monday, August 4, 2008

And the winner is...

THANK YOU to everyone who commented on my 100th post. 12 people, wow, I expected 1 person who would just automatically win something. I wish I could make something for everyone who took the time to comment, heck I wish I could make something for everyone who comments on ANY of my posts. Thank you again everyone. My husband now calls my sewing my "obsession" not my "hobby".

So.... drum roll please..... the winner is, Handmaiden, who seems to be a bigger Amy Butler fanatic than me. An Amy Butler portfolio will be heading to you soon Sharon, thanks for popping by.

What's that? There's more?? No this isn't a demtel ad and no I don't have any steak knives to give away, but I'm in a giving/sewing mood so number 2 and 3 in the draw could Miss Moo and PinkLizzy let me know what they would like and I'm going to make something for you too.

Sharon, Miss Moo and PinkLizzy, could you please email me at lcbella at hotmail dot com with your address and what you would like.

FYI, I did the draw through the Random Generator.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw thanks Lis! I can't believe a random generator picked me! I never get picked. Will email you.

Anonymous said...

Lisa,
I am so excited, this is my very first win!!! wow thanks heaps and AB as well....can't believe it.
Sharon