Saturday, July 19, 2008

Floor cushions

Our new floor cushions, 1 for the Princess and 1 for the Monkey when we sit and read our stories every day.

Originally I was going to use my new Anna Marie Horner Drawing Room fabric on some lounge cushions, but the large print on them is so pretty it was a shame to not fit the whole design on each cushion side. So after a shopping spree yesterday I finally grabbed some floor cushions and used the fabric on these instead. I love that you can see the whole pattern now. I got 1.5 yards and have not an inch left, it basically got cut into four squares and nothing left.

Under the photos I finally organised into matching frames and put up last night with Dean's help. Getting them all to line up is a bit hard on your own.

4 comments:

Liesl said...

The fabric you have chosen for the cushions is divine. They look lovely.

Jane said...

What beautiful fabric, love the colours

Unknown said...

They're gorgeous! I love that fabric.

Emma said...

Absolutely beautiful! Love everything about them. And I love your photo wall (I have similar frames under my bed waiting to do the same thing!).