Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Wrap skirt


I'm very proud of myself. Last night while I was drifting off to sleep at some un-godly hour, my brain started running through how I would make myself a wrap skirt. Luckily when I woke up this morning I still remembered it all! So here is my very first attempt at making something without a pattern and it fits perfectly. I'm so happy with it. The photo looks really bad. Is it possible to take a photo of yourself wearing something without looking akward? You really cant tell because of the angle but it goes just to my knees. In the photo it looks like it's to my ankles!


Catching up with our gorgeous godson, Sammy. Check out his eyelashes!

P.S. The quilt for my MIL I posted about yesterday, after much searching I found somewhere with it ALL in stock and freight for only US$12! Order placed and it's on it's way!

No comments: