Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Mother-In-Laws New Bag

Recently my lovely mother-in-law sent me two patterns for some toys that I was ordered from her local shop and of course refused to take any money for them. So I thought I would make her a thank you present. So as a combined "Thank You" and for Mother's Day I made her a lovely bag from the Bend-The-Rules book. I love this book and I love the bag. In the book is a pattern for a no-cash wallet that I'm thinking of making to go with it, and maybe a matching tissue cover.

I'm tempted to keep it for myself but then I would have to make another one. I was planning on making one for my own mum but I think I'll make a smaller bag for her.

The hand-stitched flower on the front.

WIDE awake... such an alert little man. He is into EVERYTHING!

No comments: