Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Visiting Daddy at Work

Today we visited Dean's work in the city. Most of Dean's work-mates have only seen Liam the once when he was about 3 weeks old so he has certainly grown since then!

The "coffee-lady", Cecila is off on maternity leave from Friday so I made her up a little Owl Pillow for the new bubs last night. You can't really tell in the photo but he is quite a good size, about the size of Bella's head. He was very squishy and soft from the fleece he was made of and I had to pry him from both Bella and Liam's hands this morning. I have two more on my ever growing list of things to make, one for each of them.

Bella was back at swimming on Saturday. She is definitley inmproving but still not too happy swimming, I think she enjoys standing waiting and watching everyone else a bit more!.

No comments: